Makes one glass
- Go to your local camping store (we recommend REI) to pick up well-fitting boots and ice picks.
- Head to Mt. Palomar
- Carefully climb up Mt. Palomar
- Pack snow into a container. (Pro tip: Pack more snow than you think you'll need. Trust us, you'll want leftovers!)
- Carefully climb back down. Remember: Mt. Palomar is not a slide. Please be careful.
- Put the snow-filled cooler in the fridge, to let it melt down
- Strain to remove any rocks or twigs
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!