Makes one drink
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, such as Ghirardelli
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar (or more if you like it on the sweeter side)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- *Splash of Bailey's, if you're feeling extra festive!
In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together the cocoa powder, sugar, and 1/4 cup of your milk, until the cocoa and sugar are dissolved into the milk. Then, add the rest of your milk, increase the heat to medium, and stir until the mixture is hot. Add your vanilla extract and serve.
Then immediately tell us your thoughts (don't leave anything out!) on To Grandmother's House We Go.