- 1/2 cup watermelon, diced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, stems removed and diced
- 3 or 4 cans of your favorite flavor of La Croix (we used lime)
- Fresh mint leaves (about 1-2 small leaves per drink), either muddled at the bottom, or juices extracted from the leaves.
- Using a blender, combine the watermelon and strawberries, until they become a thick consistency. Set aside.
- Muddle the mint leaves at the bottom of your glass - you can either leave the muddled mint or take the leaves out with the juices still at the bottom. Pour your La Croix into the glass and add ice. Pour about 1/4 of a cup (or a little more, if you'd like it sweeter) of the watermelon/strawberry mixture and stir. Enjoy! (Then maybe give Chris Evans a call.)